Register for Chronic Conditions Workshops
This 6-week workshop is held in-person and designed to improve the self-management skills of people living with ongoing health issues. Conditions like arthritis, mental health conditions, chronic pain, cancer, or diabetes can cause those affected to lose physical conditioning and suffer health problems over many years. This program teaches new strategies that will give participants the confidence, motivation, and skills needed to manage living with a chronic health condition.
- 6-week program
- 2.5-hour weekly sessions
- Co-led by two BCBH-SD certified lay leaders
- Small group format
- FREE supplemental materials
- Certification of Completion
- You will be asked to complete a survey before and after the workshop
- Requirement: must have reliable Internet connection and audio/visual capability.