The following policies were developed by the Chronic Disease Partners Model Policy Workgroup. The downloadable policies are evidence-based and may be adapted to fit your specific organization. Please refer to the contact person listed next to each policy for implementation technical assistance.
Enacting a policy alone doesn’t ensure that the policy will be successful. Often, additional steps are needed to implement the policy in a way that can increase the likelihood the policy will achieve its intended outcomes. The CDC Office of the Associate Director for Policy and Strategy developed a policy process guide to assist health partners.
- Worksite Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Model Policy
- Breastfeeding Support Model Policy
- Healthy Foods and Beverages at Meetings and Presentations Model Policy
- Healthy Vending and Snack Bar Toolkit
- Model Worksite Physical Activity Policy
- Tobacco-Free Workplace Model Policy
- Worksite Cancer Screening Model Policy
- Worksite UV Protection Model Policy