South Dakota has over 20 Master Trainers for Better Choices, Better Health®
Lay Leader Trainings to be offered in various locations across the state is an excellent way to prepare for becoming a Lay Leader! Stay tuned for more information…
What is the difference between a BCBH Master Trainer and a Lay Leader?
Master Trainers (MT)
- All the requirements of a LL
- Co-lead 4-day Lay Leader trainings
Lay Leaders (LL)
- Co-lead/facilitate Better Choices, Better Health® (BCBH) workshops
- One workshop consists of 6 sessions, each 2½ hours in length, over six weeks
- Workshops require two currently active LL and/or MT
Master Trainers and Lay Leaders are located in many South Dakota communities:
Click here to view a full-screen version of the BCBH Workshop Leaders map.